Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner (Combined Leak Seeker for Roofing & Wet Wall Detector for EIFS)
RWS Roof and Wall Scanner (Combined Leak Seeker for Roofing & Wet Wall Detector for EIFS)
The Problems of Excess Moisture in the Building
By visual inspection, locating excess moisture and decay in or behind EIFS or Roofing Systems can be extremely difficult as normal evidence of this moisture and decay may not be visible on either side of the wall or roof. Excess moisture can be hidden and trapped in the substrate and within the thickness of the wall or roof construction. If these conditions are allowed to continue the moisture will increase, eventually leading to rot and decay and possible failure of the system and the structure. Also, wet insulation loses its thermal value, resulting in unnecessary heat loss or gain and thermal movement in the structure. Early detection of wet areas and corrective remedial action makes good economic sense.
The Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner is a multi-mode non-invasive impedance scanner designed for the instant, precise and non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions and leak tracing in roofing per ASTM D7954 and in-wall systems of the building envelope.
- Complies with ASTM D7954.
- For non-destructive moisture evaluation of roofs, EIFS, foam insulation systems & other building envelope applications.
- To evaluate the extent of the moisture problem and help trace and pinpoint its source.
- Multi-mode functions allowing for depth penetration and sensitivity selection.
- Fast and easy to operate giving instant clear readings.
- "Hold” function facilitates ease of recording readings.
- Lightweight, handheld and battery operated.
- Telescopic handle (for use on roofs).
- Inexpensive to purchase and operate compared to other non-destructive testing methods.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162