Tramex Roof Master Kit
The Roof Master Kit is the complete kit for the roofing professional, allowing for continuous and point-of-contact, non-destructive surveying of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems up to 6 inches in depth, as well as non-destructive measurement of moisture conditions in concrete decks, wood decks, and ambient relative humidity & dew-point conditions.
- Dec Scanner mobile moisture scanner for large roofing areas.
- RWS non-destructive moisture meter.
- CMEX2 non-destructive moisture meter for concrete.
- Handheld electrode with 7" insulated pins.
- 1 x Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe (for use with CMEX2 for RH, Temperature and Dew point readings).
- Infrared Surface Thermometer.
- Telescopic Handle (for RWS use on Roofs).
- High impact, polypropylene carrying case, with die-cut foam lining.
Retail cost of each item purchased individually would total $10,146! This kit is a steal! This kit saves you $1,839.00 !!!!
- Non-Destructive, deep penetration moisture testing.
- 7” Pin-Probe for deep penetration.
- 7-40% readings of moisture content in Wood and 0-100 comparative readings in all other materials.
- Plug-in Hygro-i ® Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio.
- Clear, easy to read analog/digital dials.
- Battery operated (supplied)
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162
We Also Recommend
Delmhorst TECHCHECK PLUS Insulation Package w/Case and 21-E Electrode (Pin & Scan Modes)
Lignomat Package K-PP (Home Inspector or Restoration Kit) with Hygrometer