Tramex Roof Inspection Kit
The Roof Inspection Kit allows for point-of-contact, non-destructive checking of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems up to approximately 4 inches in depth, as well as non-destructive measurement of moisture conditions in concrete decks, wood decks and ambient relative humidity & dew-point conditions.
- RWS Deep penetrating, non-destructive moisture meter.
- CMEX2 Digital, concrete moisture meter.
- 1 x Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe (for use with CMEX2 for RH, Temperature and Dew point readings).
- Handheld electrode with 1¼" and 7" insulated pins.
- HPW Hole Punch - for creating pilot holes for long pin probes in EIFS & Roofing Systems.
- IRTX - Infrared surface thermometer.
- Telescopic Handle (for use on Roofs).
- Heavy duty carrying case, with die-cut foam lining.
Retail cost of each item purchased individually would total $2,794.00! This kit is a steal! This kit saves you $499.00 !!!!
- Non-Destructive, deep penetration moisture testing.
- 7” Pin-Probe for deep penetration.
- Instant concrete moisture measurement.
- Plug-in Hygro-i ® Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio.
- 7-40% readings of moisture content in Wood and 0-100 comparative readings in all other materials.
- Clear, easy to read analog/digital dials.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162
We Also Recommend
Delmhorst TECHCHECK PLUS Insulation Package w/Case and 21-E Electrode (Pin & Scan Modes)
Lignomat Package K-PP (Home Inspector or Restoration Kit) with Hygrometer