Tramex Flooring Master Kit
The ultimate kit for pre- & post-application moisture testing of concrete slabs, wood and various other floor covering materials. Featuring the Tramex CMEX II digital concrete moisture meter for testing per ASTM F2659 and 3 best in class reusable Hygro-i2 ® relative humidity probes for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170 (or Hood Method with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer is included for testing surface temperatures and can be used in conjunction with the Hygro-i2 ®probe to monitor dew point conditions. A heavy-duty hammer pin-probe allows the user to measure the moisture content in wood. Also featuring a Tramex MRH III incorporating wood species calibration and temperature correction to accurately read the moisture content non-invasively in a variety of wood species and moisture conditions instantly and non-destructively in roofing, masonry, drywall and laminate. The MRH III can be used with optional Pin-type probe attachment for wood, and the relative humidity Hygro-i2 ® probe. Calibration check salts are included in the Flooring Inspection Master Kit, which comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Instant readings in Non-Destructive and Wood Probe modes.
- Plug-in Hygro-i2 ® Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio.
- Fast acclimation time.
- Reusable Hygro-i2 ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Measures Moisture Content in Wood in non-invasive and pin-probe modes.
- Relative Scale of 0-100 for other building materials including drywall, laminate and tiles.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
We Also Recommend
Delmhorst TECHCHECK PLUS Insulation Package w/Case and 21-E Electrode (Pin & Scan Modes)
Lignomat Package K-PP (Home Inspector or Restoration Kit) with Hygrometer