Tramex Flooring Inspection Kit (CMEX2, 3 Hygro-i Probes, HH14TP30, IRT2, SAL75, 12 Hole Liners)
A complete kit for moisture testing of concrete and wood flooring to ASTM and other international standards. Featuring the Tramex CMEX II digital concrete moisture meter for testing per ASTM F2659 and 3 best in class reusable Hygro-i ® relative humidity probes for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170 (or Hood Method with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs.
An infrared surface thermometer is included for testing surface temperatures and can be used in conjunction with the Hygro-i ® probe to monitor dew point conditions. A heavy-duty hammer pin-probe allows the user to measure the moisture content in wood. Calibration check salts are included in the Flooring Inspection Kit, which comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i ® RH probe for testing to ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low-level lighting.
- CMEX II Non-destructive, digital concrete moisture meter.
- 3 Hygro-i ® RH probes and connector cable with ASTM F2170 tools.
- HH14TP30 Heavy duty pin-type probe for wood.
- 12 Hole liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to ASTM F2170.
- SAL75 Calibration checks salts.
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer.
- Heavy-duty carry case.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162