Tramex Building Survey Inspection EZ Kit
This complete moisture and humidity testing kit features the multifunctional Tramex MRH III digital moisture meter allowing for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, and roofing. The MRH3 and reusable relative humidity probe allow for testing relative humidity, temperature, and dew point in the environment.
The Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meter is a hand-held digital moisture meter calibrated for most building materials. It also attaches to an optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin-type electrodes. Suitable for many industries including Water Damage Restoration, Flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Home Inspection and Pest Control. The heavy-duty pin-probes measure moisture content in wood and the insulated 7” pins allow for deep wall cavity probing. Concrete slab relative humidity testing to ASTM F2170 can also be performed with reusable relative humidity probes and hole liners (optional).
- Deep signal, non-destructive penetration up to 1¼" in wood and drywall in non-destructive mode.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coverings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and most building materials.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- The audio signal sounds when the meter indicates high readings.
- Large clear backlit digital display giving meaningful readings.
- Accurate non-invasive moisture content readings from 5 to 55% MC in wood.
- Attachable pin-type wood probe for accessing hard to reach areas and for probing into wall cavities and wood.
- Attachable Relative Humidity probe for testing of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grains per pound readings all shown on one clear display, (as well as in situ of concrete per ASTM F2170 with optional Hygro-I probes, hole liners and caps).
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162
We Also Recommend
Delmhorst TECHCHECK PLUS Insulation Package w/Case and 21-E Electrode (Pin & Scan Modes)
Lignomat Package K-PP (Home Inspector or Restoration Kit) with Hygrometer