Delmhorst PROSCAN w/Case
Proscan is a non-invasive pinless moisture meter. Perfect for flooring installers, lumber manufacturers, woodworkers and building inspectors who want to quickly find moisture in wood products and a variety of building materials. The non-invasive meter is made in the USA and uses radio frequency signals to quickly scan wood, drywall, concrete and/or other building materials. All without damaging the sample. ProScan offers specific gravity settings from 0.30-0.80 and reads wood moisture content over a 5%-30% range, depending on the specific gravity (SG). ProScan also includes a 0-100 reference scale for relative indications of moisture levels on non-wood hygroscopic materials. With ProScan, professionals can work with confidence, save time, stay on budget and avoid call-backs.
Add one to your toolbox today!
- Fast, accurate and non-destructive
- Handheld, compact, lightweight
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Quickly scan large areas to find moisture hot spots
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings
- Built-in battery/calibration checks
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected moisture level has been reached
- Advanced RF technology quickly scans wood and other building materials
- Hold function makes taking readings in hard-to-reach places fast and easy
- Built-in species corrections over the range of .30-.80 SG
- 0–100 reference scale for non-wood building materials
- Measures %MC on wood over the range of 5%–30%
- Rugged, one-piece sensor measures moisture 3/4" deep without damaging the sample
- Size: 5-5/8” x 3-5/16” x 1-1/4”
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- One 9-volt battery included
- Rugged carrying case
- 1-year warranty
Individual Instrument: Includes meter. Order as PROSCANW/CS.
Did you find a lower price somewhere else?
Give us a call: (970) 391-3162 or send an email to Sales@CatalystSalesAndDistribution.com and we'll beat it!