Lignomat Ligno-VersaTec V-4S Package
The V-4S package is designed for inspection, construction, restoration and water damage repair jobs. Pin mode is the best option when deep measurements are necessary. The pinless mode is the best option for search and to compare in order to detect problems 1/4″ or 3/4″ deep.
Pin moisture meter and Pinless moisture meter, Plus RH connector for evaluating concrete using ASTM F2170, E-14 inspector electrode measures 3/4" into the material, Dual depth capabilities allows for measuring at 1/4" and 3/4". 71 Wood groups for measuring different species, 3 different reference scales with different sensitivities, Sheetrock scale from 0-2 and bamboo calibrations. 5-60, resolution of 0.1.
- Using RH probes in concrete is the ASTM approved method to test concrete before installing any type of floor covering.
- The Ligno-VersaTec was designed for versatility, reliability, and accuracy as well as sturdiness and ease of operation.
- Microprocessor-based circuitry assures calibration stability and accuracy for the lifetime of the meter.
- Calibration is internally checked and adjusted before each reading in pin and pinless mode.
- Measuring range depends on wood species settings.
- Moisture readings above fiber saturation point 25-30% are less accurate.
- Pinless meters can read lower moisture values in hardwood.
- Measuring range is low enough to check kiln dried wood, hardwood floors, etc. The pinless mode allows lower readings in hardwoods.
- Moisture range high enough to check green lumber (99%).
- 150 Individual correction settings for domestic and tropical wood species, bamboo, and drywall.
- Resolution for entire range 0.1%.
- Reference scale for concrete and other materials (0-99).
- Connector for external electrode and RH cables built-in.
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162