Lignomat V-KS Ligno-VersaTec Concrete Moisture Meter Complete Kit V-KS
Pin moisture meter and Pinless moisture meter, Plus RH connector for evaluating concrete using ASTM F2170, E-14 inspector electrode measures 3/4" into the material, Dual depth capabilities allows for measuring at 1/4" and 3/4". 71 Wood groups for measuring different species, 3 different reference scales with different sensitivities, Sheetrock scale from 0-2 and bamboo calibrations. 5-60, resolution of 0.1, Rh BluePeg sensor for concrete measurements, 10 sleeves and caps, RH Cable and RH adapter in medium case.
- Calibration is internally checked and adjusted before each reading in pin and pinless mode.
- Measuring range depends on wood species settings.
- Moisture readings above fiber saturation point 25-30% are less accurate.
- Pinless meters can read lower moisture values in hardwood.
- Using RH probes in concrete is the ASTM approved method to test concrete before installing any type of floor covering.
- The Ligno-VersaTec was designed for versatility, reliability, and accuracy as well as sturdiness and ease of operation.
- Microprocessor-based circuitry assures calibration stability and accuracy for the lifetime of the meter.
- Measuring range is low enough to check kiln dried wood, hardwood floors, etc. The pinless mode allows lower readings in hardwoods.
- Moisture range high enough to check green lumber (99%).
- 150 Individual correction settings for domestic and tropical wood species, bamboo, and drywall.
- Resolution for entire range 0.1%.
- Reference scale for concrete and other materials (0-99).
- Connector for external electrode and RH cables built-in.
We Also Recommend
Tramex Concrete Inspection EZ Kit (CMEX2, 3 Hygro-i Probes, 12 Hole Liners)