Lignomat Ligno-Scanner SD
Lignomat’s Pinless Advantage:
- Quickly scan a large number of boards without leaving pinholes
- Dual depth pinless moisture meter – exclusive from Lignomat
- No effort is required to push pins into hardwood
- Pinless meters can read lower moisture values in hardwood than pin meters
All Ligno-Scanners give true wood moisture readings in percent using built-in corrections for different species. Corrections can also be programmed by entering the specific gravity between 0.3 and 1.0. Resolution is 0.1% for the entire measuring range. HOLD function is available in all pinless meters from Lignomat.
Pinless moisture meter, Dual depth capabilities allows for measuring at 1/4" and 3/4". 71 Wood groups for measuring different species, 5-60, resolution of 0.1
- Digital display
- Rugged design for easy operation
- Wide range wood scale (5-60%)
- Reference Scale for non-wood building materials (0-99)
- Built-in corrections for 71 wood groups
- Automatic shut off
- HOLD feature
- ¼” and ¾” measuring depth
Unique dual depth Ligno-Scanner SD works well for:
- Boards over 3/4″ and less than 3/4″ thick.
- Measuring layered engineered panels.
- Compare surface/core moisture to see if boards are dried evenly.C
- Checking surface moisture after water damage or after applying finishes
2 Year Warranty
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162