Lignomat Lignometer K (meter only)
Moisture Meter: Lignometer K – pin meter
- Microprocessor-based circuitry assures calibration stability and accuracy for the lifetime of the meter.
- Calibration is internally checked and adjusted before each
- Measuring range is low enough to check hardwood floors, musical instruments, furniture grade lumber (5%).
- Measuring range is high enough to evaluate green lumber (99%).
- 150 Individual correction settings for domestic and tropical wood species, bamboo, and drywall.
- Resolution for entire range 0.1%.
- Reference scale is available for concrete and other materials (0-99).
- Connector for external cable built-in lumber-drying-moisture-meter-K
- Reliable, accurate and easy to use. This top-of-the-line meter performs well in harsh environments of manufacturing plants, sawmills, lumber yards and restoration sites.
Ease of operation: Depress SET Button to check settings for species and wood temperature. Use up or down buttons to correct wood species and wood temperature settings. Depress % Button for moisture readings. Instrument turns itself off automatically. The Package K-2 consists of the Lignometer K (F or C), the Electrode E12, the BNC Cable and the Case M.
The Lignometer K was designed for reliability and accuracy as well as sturdiness and ease of operation:
Like the mini-Lignos, these sophisticated instruments have proven to perform well in rough mill environments with day-to-day usage.
Pushbuttons are located for one hand operation, while the other hand handles the electrode. All moisture readings are instantly displayed and corrected for pre-set wood species and wood temperature. Over 125 settings for wood species corrections are pre-programmed in the Lignometer K.
Specifications and Features of Lignometer K
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162