Lignomat mini-Ligno DX/C Package D-4P
mini-Ligno DX/C, E-14M electrode with EG pins in a green pouch.For Construction, Maintenance and Restoration professionals. Easy and reliable tool to get into hard to reach places.
- 1 Electrode E14M with cable
- Bright LED display
- Ergonomic, durable, rugged design for easy operation
- Wide measuring range for wood scale (5-65%)
- Built-in corrections for 40 wood groups
- Specialized bamboo corrections
- Gypsum (Sheetrock) scale (0.0-7.5%)
- Reference Scale for non-wood building materials (0-100)
- Automatic shut off
- Temperature stable circuitry with built-in calibration check for the meter
- Built-in connector for optional electrode
The slim E14M has an ergonomic design to measure hard to reach problem areas fast and easy. Teflon-insulated pins measure only at the tip. The handle can be extended.
Electrode E14V comes with a 3ft long cable with BNC connector and 1 pair Teflon-coated EG pins for 3/4″ measuring depth.
Weight 5 oz (140g). Length without pins 6.5″ (16.5cm)
Pouch: The pouch comes with a short strap.
For any mini-Ligno and Electrode E14.
However, the pouch is too small for Electrode E12.
Size: 11″ x 6″ x 1.5″ (28 x 15.2 x 3.8 cm)
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162
We Also Recommend
Delmhorst TECHCHECK PLUS Insulation Package w/Case and 21-E Electrode (Pin & Scan Modes)
Lignomat Package K-PP (Home Inspector or Restoration Kit) with Hygrometer