FLIR Aerial Home Inspection Kit
FLIR Aerial Home Inspection Kit Offers
Forget about spending hours on a ladder with a hand-held camera, or thousands of dollars on a single survey from a full-sized aircraft. Building and roof inspections with a thermal camera-equipped drone only take minutes and can be done on your schedule.
Residential and commercial customers are demanding better information on the condition of buildings before they purchase, and the FLIR UAS is the perfect tool for identifying poor insulation and moisture issues as well as roofing problems.
By combining the flight stability, gimbal technology, mobile app integration, and image transmission of the popular and proven DJI Inspire 1 with the industry-leading thermal imaging technology of FLIR, this package gives you the ultimate solution for reliable, rapidly-deployable aerial thermal imaging.
With FLIR’s Aerial Inspection Kits you can:
• Inspect a roof in minutes, when it used to take hours
- Find water damage and other roofing problems quickly and easily
- Prove that repairs have been done right
- Capture images at the right angle for optimal emissivity and temperature accuracy
- Use FLIR Tools+ software to stitch these images together with the click of a button
- Inspect buildings with a highly-integrated, easy-to-use aircraft and the world’s most popular drone app for live video, camera control, and digital recording
- Captures MP4 video as well as JPEG stills
- The Aerial Commercial Building Inspector Kit R comes with a Radiometric camera that produces images with calibrated temperature measurements accurate to +/-5C. Both versions of the Aerial Commercial Building Inspector Kit produce images that can be analyzed in FLIR Tools software, but the Radiometric version provides more accurate temperature measurements.
- Precision agriculture
- Roof inspections
- Powerline inspections
- Substation inspections
- Cell tower inspections
- And anything else you can dream up
- DJI Inspire 1 V2.0,
- Camera (vis) – 4K X3 Visual Camera with Stabilized Gimbal,
- Controller (1),
- Batteries (2),
- Spot Temperature Tool,
- FLIR Tools +,
- Apple iPad Mini 4, 64GB, WiFi,
- Otter Box Case iPad Mini 4,
- Monitor Hoods,
- Rugged Carrying Case,
- Landing Pad
Everything You Need, Nothing You Don’t
FLIR’s Aerial Thermal Imaging Kits have optimized resolution and optics to make sure you’ll have the right combination of situational awareness, magnification, and area coverage to suit your mission requirements. Plus, there are options for single- and dual-control so you can have a separate operator dedicated to running the camera while another focuses on flying the drone.
Image Enhancement Software
Infra-red imagery requires optimization to ensure maximum definition for capturing information. The Zenmuse XT features a suite of image enhancements designed by FLIR including Digital Detail Enhancement™ (DDE); Smart Scene Optimization™ (SSO), which enhances extremes in bi-modal scenes; Active Contrast Enhancement™ (ACE) that adjusts scene contrast relative to its temperature difference; and Information-Based HEQ™ (IBHEQ) which compresses complex image data to create the best quality image.
* I UNDERSTAND SOME OF THESE PRODUCTS ARE EXPORT CONTROLLED AND MAY REQUIRE PROPER PAPERWORK BEFORE IT CAN SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162