Delmhorst TECHSCAN w/Case
TechScan Pinless Moisture Meter. TechScan is a fast, accurate, non-destructive way to check for moisture in walls and floors. It's the next generation of pinless moisture meters designed for restoration professionals, flooring installers, and home inspectors.
Accurate diagnostic tools are a must when addressing water damage, testing sub and top floors to ensure a similar percentage of moisture content, or assuring a home buyer of structural integrity before purchase.
TechScan pinless moisture meter makes it easy to find moisture "hot spots" and narrow down areas affected by moisture. Use it as a stand-alone tool or with our pin-type moisture meter for further precise diagnosis. TechScan will allow you to work with confidence while saving the user time.
- Easy to read analog display.
- Handheld, compact and lightweight.
- Two scales:
- Wood Scale - 5% - 30% moisture range for wood.
- Reference Scale - 0-100 color-coded reference scale for non-wood building materials
- Temperature Range: -4 to 158°F/-20 to 70°C
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings
- Built-in calibration check.
- Rugged, one-piece sensor measures moisture up to 3/4" deep without damaging the sample
- Take a reading in hard-to-reach places easily with hold function
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when the preselected moisture level is reached, easily compare to established dry standard
- Advanced RF technology quickly scans wood, drywall, concrete, and other building materials
- Size: 5- 5/8" x 3- 5/16" x 1- 1/4"
- Weight: 8.5oz
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
Individual Instrument: Includes meter. Order as TECHSCANW/CS.
Did you find a lower price somewhere else?
Give us a call: (970) 391-3162 or send an email to Sales@CatalystSalesAndDistribution.com and we'll beat it!