Delmhorst J-2000 Deluxe Package
J-2000 Deluxe Package ( Includes meter with 26-ES electrode and carrying case)
For flooring contractors, woodworkers, furniture manufacturers, QC inspectors and small mills, the J-2000 helps to keep up with ever-changing job conditions. With built-in wood species correction and temperature correction, along with storage and informative reading statistics the J-2000 is an extremely versatile tool at a great value. A bright digital LCD screen displays moisture content readings quickly, easily, and accurately. Finally, with a connector for an external electrode (26-ES sold separately) the J-2000 can take both surface and core moisture content readings.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Corrects for 50 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Moisture Range: 6%-40% on wood.
- Also available with 6%-60% MC range as J-2000/X.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
J-2000 Package Variations:
Individual Instrument: Includes meter with carrying case. Order as J-2000W/CS. (Price: $360.00)
Deluxe Package: Includes meter with 26-ES electrode and carrying case. Order as J-2000/PKG. (Price: $505.00)
Did you find a lower price somewhere else?
Give us a call: (970) 391-3162 or send an email to Sales@CatalystSalesAndDistribution.com and we'll beat it!