Delmhorst HT-4000F THERMO-HYGROMETER FLOORING KIT
HT-4000F THERMO-HYGROMETER FLOORING KIT
The HT-4000F is a stand-alone thermo-hygrometer for flooring installers and inspectors. The HT-4000 offers the latest in features and functionality. The meter is straightforward to operate, measures ambient temperature, relative humidity, and calculates dew point, absolute humidity (grains per pound), and vapor pressure. The meter has a detachable sensor makes the HT-4000F optimal for testing concrete slab according to the ASTM F2170 standard. It has the same rapid acclimating RH/T sensor found in our popular TotalCheck 3-in-1 moisture meter. For flooring contractors who prefer having separate meters to one combination meter, the HT-4000F is the perfect solution.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Relative Humidity Range: 0% - 100%, sensor can be used for in-situ concrete testing following the ASTM F2170 standard
- Temperature Range: -40°F - 255°F (-40°C - 124°C).
- Dew Point Range: -40°F - 176°F (-40°C - 80°C).
- GPP Range: 0.1 - 3820 GPP (Grains Per Pound).
- GPK Range: 0.01 - 545 GPK (Grains Per Kilogram).
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0 - 7 PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch).
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0 - 47 KPA (Kilopascals).
- Built-in back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch.
- Auto shut-off timer saves battery life.
- Reading HOLD Feature.
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
Flooring Package: Includes meter, carrying case, (1) RH/T-S3 sensors, (1) RH/T-C1 cable for easy reading while the sensor is in concrete, and (10) CS-3 concrete sleeves for testing in multiple sites. Order as HT-4000F/PKG. (Price: $670.00)
Did you find a lower price somewhere else?
Give us a call: (970) 391-3162 or send an email to Sales@CatalystSalesAndDistribution.com and we'll beat it!