Delmhorst FX-2000 Value Package with 1986 Sensor Digital Hay Moisture Meter
FX-2000 Value Package: Includes meter with power supply, 1986 bale sensor with cable and mounting bracket.
This state-of-the-art meter is ideal for high-volume producers who need the time-saving convenience of on-the-go monitoring. Whether in the windrow, on-the-go while baling, or in the bale, the FX-2000 gives clear, accurate moisture readings every step of the way!
Extends mounting bolts used when installing 1986 bale chamber sensor. Used for newer balers with thick chamber walls.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Can be used for on-the-go moisture monitoring or as a portable meter.
- In continuous mode:
- Takes two readings every second.
- Displays the average and highest of eight accumulated readings.
- Readings updated every 4 seconds.
- Built-in backlight.
- Connects to tractor power supply.
- In portable mode:
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Displays average and highest of accumulated readings.
- Moisture Range: 6%-40% on hay.
- Built-in calibration check.
- An audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Optional sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 3-year warranty
FX-2000 Package Variations:
Individual Instrument: Includes meter with power supply. Order as FX-2000W/PS. (Price: $450.00)
Value Package: Includes meter with power supply, 1986 bale sensor with cable and mounting bracket. Order as FX-2000/1986. (Price: $550.00)
Deluxe Package: Includes meter with power supply, 1986 bale sensor with cable and mounting bracket, H-4 handle, 830-2 10” probe, 831 windrow probe, and carrying case. Order as FX-2000/PKG. (Price: $700.00)
Deluxe 18” Package: Includes meter with power supply, 1986 bale sensor with cable and mounting bracket, H-4 handle, 830-3 18” probe, 831 windrow probe, and carrying case. Order as FX-2000/18/PKG. (Price: $705.00)
For more than 65 years Delmhorst Instrument has been the leading manufacturer of high quality, USmade moisture meters, and thermo-hygrometers. Today we offer a wide range of meters for applications
including water damage restoration, construction, flooring, lumber/woodworking, paper, and agriculture.
Have questions? Give us a call : (970) 391-3162