Delmhorst D999-FR Handheld Grain Moisture Meter
D999-FR Handheld Grain Moisture Meter
Designed to provide fast and accurate results, the instrument also has a simple and intuitive operating interface, offering the user a color display with touchscreen for easy interaction with the equipment. Built to meet or exceed the accuracy, security and performance demands for grain moisture tester as described in the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Handbook 44. In addition, the equipment comes loaded with the USDA and CGC calibration charts.
Delmhorst® is pleased to introduce the new D999-FR grain moisture tester. This state-of-the-art grain tester is the perfect tool to compliment harvesting and storage tasks. We're proud to offer our customers the most advanced handheld device in the world with the D999-FR.
The D999-FR moisture tester has more than 250-grain calibrations with a wide temperature range for testing both frozen and hot grain. This tester is the only grain moisture meter in the world with wireless data communication.
- 3.5” LCD Touch Screen Display provides moisture, temperature, and test weight on one screen
- Moisture Range: 5% to 50% depending on grain
- Frozen and Hot Grain temperature reading from -4°F to 158°F
- Over 250 Grain Calibrations available
- On-Screen Customization
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries allow up to 8 hours of continuous use
- USB Power Supply Included
- Get fast results in less than 5 seconds
- The accuracy of 0.1% or 0.2% depending on the grain
- The only grain moisture meter in the world with wireless data communication.
- Synchronize and send your results to your smartphone, tablet or computer using a Bluetooth connection.
- Rugged, lightweight carrying case included
- Dimensions 8 x 4.7 x 9.7 (in)
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162