DeFelsko PosiTector CMM IS PRO Kit
When applying flooring materials or coatings to concrete, it is critical to ensure that the moisture level inside the concrete has decreased to acceptable levels. If not, moisture can accumulate below the flooring or coating, causing discoloration, cupping, buckling, blistering, adhesive failure, and mold growth.
Designed in accordance with ASTM F2170, the PosiTector CMM IS provides a complete measurement solution for monitoring the drying process of concrete slabs in compliance with industry standards. The unique design of the PosiTector CMM IS probes allow the user to place them into concrete immediately after the holes are drilled and leave them in place until they reach equilibrium, eliminating the need to reopen the hole at a later date.
PosiTector CMM IS probes broadcast measurements to the PosiTector App or PosiTector Advanced instruments using Bluetooth wireless technology.
The PosiTector CMM IS is available in 3 kit configurations: Basic, Complete and Professional.
- PosiTector DPM3 Advanced
- 5 CMM IS probes
- 5 Saturated Salt Solutions
- 5 Calibration Check Chambers
- 5 Caps
- Extraction Tool
- Tape Measure
- Vacuum Tool Attachments
- Ten A-76/LR-44 coin cell batteries
- Hard shell carrying case
- Easily collect and report RH measurements in conformance with ASTM F2170
- No need to open hole or remove the cap to take a measurement. Probes remain powered on and broadcasting via Bluetooth while in situ for up to three weeks.
- Combined sleeve and probe design simplifies the installation process and does not require consumables
- Uses common coin cell batteries
- Fast response precision sensors provide accurate, repeatable readings
- Cal-Check function automatically determines whether a probe is reading within tolerance
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Test and document in-situ concrete moisture levels in full accordance with ASTM F2170
- Reusable Smart Probes
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant -- weatherproof
- Two-year warranty on probes
- Fast acclimation, reduced testing time
- Blue LED confirms the probe is powered on and broadcasting
- Includes free PosiTector mobile app for analyzing and reporting data
Expansion Packs (1, 4 and 16 packs available)
Add additional reusable PosiTector CMM IS smart probes as required. Each pack consists of a probe, calibration check chamber, saturated salt solution, (NaCl), Cap, and A-76/LR-44 coin cell batteries
Replacement chambers, salt solutions, tools, caps, and fins available upon request
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162