The FLIR C2 is a full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed for a wide range of building and electrical/mechanical applications. Keep it on you so you’re ready anytime to find hidden hot spots, energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, HVAC issues, and other problems. FLIR C2 makes it more affordable than ever to add the powerful advantage of thermal imaging. The FLIR C2 is the world’s first full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed especially for building applications.
The C2’s must-have features include MSX® real-time thermal image enhancement, high sensitivity, a wide field of view and fully radiometric imagery to show you and your customers exactly where problems are.
SENSITIVITY THAT SHOWS MORE
The high-sensitivity detector captures subtle temperature differences and thermal patterns so you can find leaks and building deficiencies.
FULL RADIOMETRIC FLEXIBILITY FOR POWERFUL REPORTS
C2 JPEG images store 4,800 individual thermal measurements you can analyze and edit, using FLIR Tools software.
• Carry it on you, ready to go
• Sees heat issues that your eyes alone can’t
• Auto orientation for easy viewing
• MSX detail for seeing numbers, labels and more
• Captures temperatures from -10°C to 150°C (14°F to 302°F)
• Saves radiometric JPEGs to help make your case
• Free FLIR Tools analysis and reporting software
• Affordable MSRP to fit anyone’s tool budget
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162