Delmhorst TECHCHECK PLUS Insulation Package w/Case and 21-E Electrode (Pin & Scan Modes)
TECHCHECK PLUS Insulation Pkg
The meter uses an on-screen, menu-driven approach to navigate through the meter features, allowing for an intuitive understanding of keypad functions.It pays to have an easy-to-use moisture meter that you can depend on. The easy-to-use 2-in-1 (Pin & Scan Modes) TechCheck PLUS was designed with simplicity in mind and helps to make even the most demanding job simple. The newly updated TechCheck PLUS has all the great features you've come to expect, along with some new ones.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- 0.1% - 6% drywall scale, Delmhorst Exclusive.
- 6%-60% MC wood scale.
- Integral Contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Scan Mode: (0-300 numerical reference scale).
- Spanish language option.
- Built-in back-light makes reading in dark places a cinch.
- Auto-shutoff timer saves battery life.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Size: 8 ½” x 3 3/8” x 1 ¾”.
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
The 608 pins that come with the 21-E are insulated, except at the tips, and can reach a maximum penetration of 3-1/4".
Great for use on roofs, insulation, or EIFS.
21-E is also available as the 21-E/001 with 6" penetration, or as the 21-ET with a tapped handle for hard to reach areas.
TechCheck PLUS Insulation package: Includes meter, 21-E electrode, extra contact pins for the meter, and carrying case. Order as TECHCHECK+/PKG. (Price: $570.00)
Did you find a lower price somewhere else?
Give us a call: (970) 391-3162 or send an email to Sales@CatalystSalesAndDistribution.com and we'll beat it!
We Also Recommend
Lignomat Package K-PP (Home Inspector or Restoration Kit) with Hygrometer