Delmhorst QuickNav (Complete Package)
QuickNav, Delmhorst’s easy to use 3-in-1 meter, offers pin mode, scan mode, and thermo-hygrometer in a single handheld unit. The QuickNav will instantly calculate dewpoint, grains per pound (GPP) and vapor pressure for fast, accurate moisture measurement.
QuickNav offers the same high-performance pin mode, scan mode, and thermo-hygrometer as our industry-leading NavigatorPro, in an easier to use format. If you are looking for the versatility of a 3-in-1 meter and do not need to store and download reading, QuickNav is the answer!
- Pin penetration depth of 5/16 in.
- Scan depth of 3/4 in.
- Correction scales for wood and drywall
- Moisture range of 6-60% on wood and 0.1-6% on drywall
- Scan range of 0-300 numerical reference scale
- RH/T Range of 0-100% RH
- Measures temperature over the range of -40 deg. F-255 deg. F with accuracy of +/- 1.8 deg. F over -4 deg. F to 158F (range of -40 deg. C - 124 deg. C with accuracy of +/- 1 deg. C over -20 deg. to 70 deg. C)
- Dewpoint -40 deg. F - 176 deg. F
- Calculates Vapor Pressure
- Grains Per Pound (GPP) 0.1 – 3820 GPP (0.1 – 545GPK)
- Backlit LCD screen
- Hold feature that allows to hold the displayed reading when testing hard to reach areas
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when preselected moisture level is reached, easily compare to established dry standard
- 1 year warranty
QuickNav MOISTURE METER Owner’s Manual Version 2.01 For Meters starting with Serial # 12545
Interactive Training Course
QuickNav Package Variations:
Basic Package: QuickNav with RH Sensor, Carrying Case, 2-E Electrode.
Order as QUICKNAV/BP. (Price: $750.00)
Complete Package: QuickNav with RH Sensor, Carrying Case, 2-E Electrode,
26-ES Electrode, and 21-E Electrode. Order as QUICKNAV/CP. (Price: $925.00)
We Also Recommend
Delmhorst TECHCHECK PLUS Insulation Package w/Case and 21-E Electrode (Pin & Scan Modes)
Lignomat Package K-PP (Home Inspector or Restoration Kit) with Hygrometer