Lignomat mini-Ligno DX/C Moisture Meter (with pins and connector)
mini-Ligno DX/C Moisture Meter with pins and connectors
Mini-Ligno moisture meters are made easy to use and sturdy. They give accurate and reliable measurements due to Lignomat’s advanced measuring technology. The unique LED display is virtually unbreakable and bright enough to read even in poorly lit areas.
Whether you are a woodworker, floor installer, inspector or restoration specialist, if accuracy and versatility are important to you, the digital moisture meter mini-Ligno DX/C will provide both.
The digital moisture meter comes with 42 settings to correct for:
– domestic and tropical wood species
– horizontal, vertical and strand bamboo
– laminates and panel products
– gypsum and drywall (*same as mini-Ligno S/D and mini-Ligno S/DC)
– reference scale for concrete and other building materials.*
Review packages for DX/C to choose the electrode, that best suits your needs. Pins are available to measure up to 7″ deep. Pin meters work for all thicknesses of wood from veneer to logs. Any shape round or oval can be measured as long as both pins fit in the same piece. Versatility is one of the advantages over pinless meters.
Like DX-0 plus connection for the external electrode
- Bright LED display
- Ergonomic, durable, rugged design for easy operation
- Wide measuring range for wood scale (5-65%)
- Built-in corrections for 40 wood groups
- Specialized bamboo corrections
- Gypsum (Sheetrock) scale (0.0-7.5%)
- Reference Scale for non-wood building materials (0-100)
- Automatic shut off
- Temperature stable circuitry with built-in calibration check for the meter
- Built-in connector for optional electrode
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162