Delmhorst F-2000/H Digital Hops Moisture Meter
Delmhorst F-2000/H Digital Hops Moisture MeterThe F-2000/H is great for hop producers looking to enhance quality control. Testing moisture in hops during harvest is a must for every hopyard. There are many reasons why hop growers need to carefully check moisture in their hops, including: Getting the timing of harvest right and optimize shipping moisture content. See more in this article: Measuring Moisture In Hops Harvesting
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Displays average and highest of accumulated readings.
- Moisture Range: 8%-23% on hops and 8%-40% on alfalfa hay.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Audible and adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Optional sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- Over 50 years of proven quality, accuracy and service.
- Three-year warranty
Have questions? Give us a call: (970) 391-3162