If you work on HVAC/R systems, you need one simple tool to help you find problems quickly and create easy-to-understand pictures that show your customers exactly what the issues are…and prove that you’ve fixed them. That’s why you need a FLIR thermal camera.
- A condenser’s coils can become plugged, be low on Freon, or even leak Freon. Any of these will cause problems with the system, and all of them are easy to see with a FLIR thermal camera.
- Ducts can leak at joints or they can lose insulation over time, reducing the efficiency of HVAC systems and wasting money. These problems are easy to find with a thermal camera
- Electrical problems can take a lot of time to track down by conventional means, but a thermal camera lets you see circuits that have blown fuses and bad connections.
- One quick look with a thermal camera can show you how well a radiant floor is working and right where any problems are. The faster you find the problem, the more time you save in repairs.
- With a FLIR thermal camera, you can check coil temperatures quickly and easily to make sure these systems are operating within their designed specifications.